Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I am qualified to do because of my proximity to them:

1. Major metropolitan public transit planning: because I can see the red line from my house.
2. Multi-million dollar real estate development: I live in the same city as the Sears Tower.
3. NASA administration: Buzz Aldrin was in Chicago once, and I met him. Additionally, Chicago has both sky and stars.
4. Determine the best course of action for the growing global warming issue: I live on planet Earth, unlike Sarah Palin, who lives in Fraggle Rock. John McCain is one of those big ogres who lives above and stomps around scaring Sarah, which is why no one ever sees her unless McCain is nowhere to be found.
5. I also have oceanographic expertise because I can see Lake Michigan from my house.

Stellar references are available upon request.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Senator Renaud doesn't seem to understand is that I've been to the Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. I've seen their IMax films, I've toured their fighter jet cockpit. So if anyone should be working for NASA, it's me.